2016 Fall Work Crew
The fall of 2016 our work crew worked on removing the old cement chapel to make way for the new chapel. We had the privilge to celebrate the final mass in the chapel with Father Fred Fink. It was a joyous and a sad moment as we all have special memories of the first time we saw the chapel or were part of the honor gaurd for mass at the chapel. We new the many years of decay the cement was deteriating and that we had to remove it before it fell down on its own. As we started work we were surpriseed to find a time capsule from 1951 and the crew that erected the original foundation and Altar.